Thank you to the volunteers who joined us this morning at Tidmoor to help clean up the Fleet. A great haul of plastic bottles and other detritus were cleared from the foreshore.
- Otters on the Reserve!
- Protecting our shorelines
- Interesting finds on Chesil Beach
- Another great year for the Reserve’s cygnets
- Two new bird records for the Fleet
- Strong winds bring Grey Phalaropes to the Reserve
- Seal pup on Hamm Common
- Another great year for Chesil’s Tern colonies
- Cattle Egrets
- Reserve Management