A male Common Whitethroat, performing a territorial song flight at Langton Herring. This migratory species has come from the Sahel at the south of the Sahara. It is a common breeding bird within the scrub along the hinterland of the Fleet.
- Otters on the Reserve!
- Protecting our shorelines
- Interesting finds on Chesil Beach
- Another great year for the Reserve’s cygnets
- Two new bird records for the Fleet
- Strong winds bring Grey Phalaropes to the Reserve
- Seal pup on Hamm Common
- Another great year for Chesil’s Tern colonies
- Cattle Egrets
- Reserve Management