Ragged Robbin, seen here at the edge of a reed bed at Abbotsbury. This native perennial comes in to flower between May-July and is common throughout Britain. Usually up to 75cm in height, this is quite a distinctive plant with its flowers held in lose clusters.
- Otters on the Reserve!
- Protecting our shorelines
- Interesting finds on Chesil Beach
- Another great year for the Reserve’s cygnets
- Two new bird records for the Fleet
- Strong winds bring Grey Phalaropes to the Reserve
- Seal pup on Hamm Common
- Another great year for Chesil’s Tern colonies
- Cattle Egrets
- Reserve Management